Location: London, N1
Client: A2 Dominion Homes
Main contractor: United House
Contract value: £12M
Programme: 65 weeks
A full BIM design and build installation of all mechanical, electrical, smoke ventilation, and sprinkler services to a mixed-use development of 327 apartments and 9 commercial units. Work to include acentral energy centre and a full life safety system with generator backup, as well as green initiatives involving rainwater harvesting and combined power heat.
Scope of services
- Energy centre with CHP providing heat to 327 apartments.
- Heat Interface Units to serve hot water and heating and heat recovery unit.
- Shell and core commercial units in preparation for fit-out by end user.
- Lighting and lighting control with CCTV and fire alarm.
- Heated flooring, HIU, LTHW, and CTW.
A complete design and build installation of 327 apartments, comprising Housing Association, shared ownership, and privately owned dwellings. To include shell and core fit-out of commercial units. This project received a BREEAM rating of “Excellent”.