Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Client: Hub/Fizzy Living
Main contractor: Paragon Interserve
Contract value: £7M
Programme: 16 months
The Material Store
To provide a full M&E installation package to a new build development consisting of 23 triplex, 1 duplex, and 165 1-2 bed apartments. This also includes a 4-unit commercial space. Gloster MEP have taken this project from stage E design and specification through to construction with design and build responsibility. There will be green roof spaces on top of all the blocks and a communal green recreational area on level 1 between all the blocks. The build also provides car parking on the ground floor and lower ground basement areas. The Material Store is a part of the old EMI Music site redevelopment in Hayes, Middlesex.
Scope of services
- LV power via a BNO network.
- RWP and SVP public health services. BCWS services via central tank room.
- Sprinkler and dry riser system.
- Electric car charging points.
- AOV and smoke extract.
- Access control.
- Fire alarm.
- Telecommunications networks.
- Satellite and aerial system.
- LED lighting systems
- District heating system provided from our onsite plant room via a plate heat exchanger. This is fed underground from the “Powerhouse”, a central site energy centre that feeds a number of adjacent buildings which are all part of this development scheme.
Another block in the redevelopment of the old EMI site to continue the regeneration of the area.