Location: Silvertown, London
Main contractor: Ballymore
Contract value: £17.5M
Programme: 88 weeks
Royal Wharf comprises of 516 apartments with mixed-use retail areas, constructed within seven Hurks precast frame buildings. The project forms part of a major development which increases the area’s residential availability by many thousands.
Scope of services
- Primary heating source from a central energy centre, connecting to a heating sub-station in building 2 which supplies plots 24 and 20 with its heat source.
- Electrical and mechanical infrastructure to supply 516 new apartments.
- On site energy centre.
- Heating and hot water within all apartments via HIUs that are pumped to individual radiators for the heating and system pressure for the hot water outlets.
- Bathrooms and en-suites provided with electric towel rails.
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout with Dali dimming to landlord areas.
- Full site-wide concierge access control and CCTV coverage.
- Smoke extract system afforded to every corridor, as well as the car park.
- Superfast fibre optic to every apartment along with Sky TV.