Client: Taylor Wimpey
Main contractor: United Living
Contract value: £11M
Programme: 21 months
A new build apartment complex located adjacent to the Regents Canal and close to Kings Cross. There are 154 apartments located over 11 floors, of which 37 are affordable type. 6 commercial units located over the three lower floors.
Scope of services
- M&E design of apartment modules.
- Infrastructure connections and testing of apartments.
- Residential infrastructure services.
- Communal area design and fit-out.
- External landscaping design and installation.
- All commercial units should be of a Cat A standard.
- Energy centre with boilers and CHP providing heat to residential and commercial heat interface units.
- Chiller plantroom with remote roof mounted air cooled condensers serving cooling interface units, which feed fan coil units in apartments and retail areas
- Sprinkler and dry riser installation throughout.
- Hot and cold water throughout.
- Smoke extract systems.
- Apartments complete with underfloor heating and comfort cooling.
- LED lighting and emergency lighting installation.
- Digital and addressable fire alarm.
- Access control system throughout the building.
- BT and Hyperoptic throughout the apartments.