Location: City of London
Main contractor: Virtus
Contract value: £300k
Programme: 3 Months
The project was a Cat A fit to the 5th Floor office area, and 5th and 6th Floor WC’s providing a new modern feel to a floor space that was previously in a poor state.
The project consisted of an exposed services installation which showcased the quality and attention to detail.
Gloster S-Worx carried out installation of all mechanical and electrical services including VRF systems, Ductwork (including Stucco Insulation), Public Health, Architectural Lighting, Lighting Control, Small Power and Fire Alarm Systems.
Scope of services
- Heating and Cooling provided by means of VRF Air conditioning installation
- Electrical high and low level small power installation
- Fire Alarm design, supply and installation
- Energy efficient led lighting
- Full refurbishment of WC areas