Client: Pegasus Life
Main contractor: ISG
Contract value: £6M
Programme: 55 weeks
Grenadier House – Project Chimes
M&E installation to 39 assisted living apartments inclusive of infrastructure across two blocks. The ground floor will incorporate communal areas consisting of sauna and steam, hydrotherapy, treatment area, gym and studio areas within a tenant “Wellness Centre” and a café area. The building also has a below-ground car park area via an automatic car parking system.
Scope of services
- Full M&E installation to 39 apartments.
- Full M&E infrastructure installation across two blocks.
- Two new switch rooms incorporating LV, life safety LV, and residential switch panels and sub-mains cabling.
- Wet system underfloor heating to all apartments and communal areas.
- Full SVP/RWP installation.
- Sprinkler system throughout.
- Full basement located plant room with plate heat exchanger.
- VRF installation to apartments with roof mounted condensers.
- Smoke extract system.
- Dry-riser installation.
- HIUs within apartments.
- Ventilation system inclusive of fire-rated duct work.
- Leak detection systems.
- Pre-fabricated M&E apartment utility cupboards.
- Energy efficient heating and cooling system to apartments.
- LTHW/CHW throughout.
- Disabled refuge system.
- Warden call system.
- Fire alarm system throughout.
- Lighting control system to communal areas.
- TV/IRS system installation.
- Access control system throughout.
- CCTV system.
- BT installation inclusive of apartment wi-fi system.
- Energy efficient lighting throughout.