Location: Southwark, London
Client: Son’s & Co/JTRE
Main contractor: Son’s & Co/JTRE
Contract value: £21M
Programme: 28 months
185 Park Street
A new mixed-use development designed by internationally acclaimed London architects Squire & Partners, Triptych Bankside is a luxury architectural destination on the vibrant Southbank, where creativity inspires life. Comprising two sweeping residential towers of 14 and 18 storeys with 169 residences, an 85,000 sq. ft office building, as well as 29,000 sq. ft of independent retail, wellness, and cultural space, Triptych Bankside invites you to be inspired and create a life you desire.
Scope of services
- Heating and hot water from a communal system utilises a Combined Heat & Power unit to provide a modern, sustainable energy solution.
- Electrical and mechanical infrastructure to supply 169 new apartments, retail units, leisure centre, and office space.
- On site energy centre with 2no. 800kW boilers, CHP, cold water storage, and sprinkler plant.
- District heating and cooling serving all private apartment HIUs.
- MVHR and 4 pipe FCU heating and cooling within all private apartments.
- Intelligent lighting control to all private apartments.
- Energy efficient LED lighting.
- Environmentally-led design.
- Full site-wide concierge access control.
- Superfast fibre optic to every apartment.