Location: East Croydon, London
Client: Ministry of Justice
Main contractor: Paragon Interserve
Contract value: £1M
Programme: 10 weeks
Southern House is a fast-track office refurbishment in a 24/7 highly secure office space in Croydon. The building houses a London Ambulance Service call centre and various government sectors.
Scope of services
- New mechanical services to tea points to suit new layout. Crimped copper used to keep hot works to a minimum.
- New distribution board to serve new server rooms.
- Point of use water heaters for sinks.
- Vivreau boiling and chilled water dispensing taps.
- New VRF system to serve the server room and board rooms.
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout with Dali dimming and daylight harvesting.
- New RCD protected sockets to suit new furniture layout.