Client: HCA International Ltd
Main contractor: Cameron Black
Consultant: Pinnacle Esp
Contract value: £1.3M
Programme: 6 months
A mechanical and electrical design and construction fit-out to the ground and lower ground floors to form a pathology laboratory based in London. The work was carried out on behalf of HCA International Ltd.
Scope of services
- New lighting and control.
- Full integrated trend BMS system.
- New plant and services located at rooftop level.
- Cat 3 laboratory installation.
- Conversion of ground and lower ground floors to laboratories.
- New fume cupboards with UPVC duct extract system.
- Medical gases pipework system.
- Fire alarm.
- Full new supply and extract ventilation system.
A high-end mechanical and electrical fit-out covering two working floors of laboratories.