Main contractor: BW
Contract value: £6.6M
Programme: 7 months
Local Government Association
The London Government Association building, originally built in 1928, consists of a basement, ground, 8-floor office accommodation, and rooftop plant. Remodelling was to be completed on all floors and an extension was to be completed on the seventh floor.
Scope of services
- Complete replacement of plantroom.
- Complete replacement of electrical and mechanical to supply 10 floors of commercial office infrastructure.
- Extension to existing seventh floor.
- 375kW boilers and direct hot water cylinders with a plate heat exchanger.
- Intelligent lighting control systems.
- LV panel modifications.
- Installation of rising busbar.
A commercial office use refurbishment in Westminster, London. Electrical and mechanical commercial office infrastructure to supply 10 floors, mixed Cat A and Cat B fit-out. Designed to improve function and energy efficiency.