Main contractor: Paragon Interserve
Contract value: £8M
Programme: 24 months
Apollo Lunar House
Cat A fast track fit-out of 40 floors within a high security building. All personnel needed to be counter terrorism cleared.
Scope of services
- Relocation of existing small power.
- New distribution boards to serve new circuits, ensuring compliance.
- Pipework alterations to new tea point areas, requiring pipe freezing due to age.
- Install of new Vivreau hot taps to tea points.
- Power monitoring to both buildings to determine and rectify voltage dips and spikes currently affecting the end user.
- Relocation of reprographics and server rooms to include VRF, DBs and small power.
- Café and restaurant relocation with new services afforded, including pumps to waste due to a technically difficult location.