Location: Soho, London
Main contractor: Virtus Contracts
Contract value: £1.2 Million
Programme: 6 months
Refurbishment of Dolby’s headquarters in a Grade II listed building providing technical spaces such as IT rooms, several audio studios, sound rooms, screening and projection rooms.
Comprising two joined buildings (Soho Square & Dean Street) over Basement to 3rd Floors & roof plant areas.
Project to consolidate Dolby’s facilities from 2 sites to 1 central London location.
Scope of services
- Public health systems upgrade to new storage tank & mains boosted system located in a basement vault.
- WC refurbishment.
- Electrical small power works to suit revised office layout.
- Full LED lighting & lighting control replacement throughout.
- New Production Server room with A & B PDUs and Denco downflow closed control cooling.
- New basement UPS room & associated switchgear upgrade and cooling.
- New VRF system and upgraded ductwork to the Dean Street building.
- VRF modifications & ventilation upgrade to the Soho Square building, including AHU refurbishment.
- BMS upgrade throughout.
- New Dolby Atmos technical room & training room.