Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Location: 1 Ludgate Hill, London
Main contractor: Overbury
Consultant: RED Engineering
Contract value: £1.4M
Programme: 16 weeks
Cat B mechanical services installation on levels 1 and 2 at CBA’s London offices, including FCU modifications and an independent CCHW system to MCR/FCR and trader’s area.
Scope of services
- Modifications to existing and additional 4 pipe FCU’s to levels 1 and 2, providing cooling and heating to all office areas and meeting rooms.
- Separate dedicated CCHW systems to serve MCR/FCR rooms and trader’s area with dedicated PHE’s and CCHW pipework extended from landlord’s circuits.
- Extension of landlord’s PNS metering system to collect information from new energy meters and a new BMS system for the control of the new PHE, FCU’s, CRAC units, and ventilation fans.
- Provide ventilation systems to catering kitchen, tea points, and shower areas.
- Provide public health services to new tea points, shower areas, and catering kitchen area.
The finishes specification on this project were of a very high quality. Gloster MEP provided a dedicated QA to work with the architectural team to provide a snag free delivery.