Main contractor: ISG
Contract value: £13M
Programme: 16 months
Spotify – Adelphi Building
Cat B fit-out at the iconic Adelphi Building, John Adam Street, which is located at the back of the Strand, London. The project was comprised of a full MEP fit out on levels 1,2,3,7 & 8. The fit out is state of the art, allowing the end user to feel comfortable in their working environment. This building is to be used as the UK headquarters for Spotify. It was awarded the FX Awards UK Project of the Year.
Scope of services
- MEP fit-out on floors 1,2,3,7 & 8.
- Validation and isolation works required.
- FCUs, VRF & CRAC units to be installed.
- New generator supplies and UPS to be installed for essential services.
- New lighting control system to be supplied.
- Kitchen/Tea points serving each floor.
- M&E fit-out in MDF/IDF rooms ready for data install by others.
- Leak detection in high-risk areas.
- Gender neutral toilets.
- New BMS system incorporating services.
- FA & PA/VA system to be fully addressable.
- Hot and cold water at tea point and toilets.
- Remote roof mounted, air cooled condensers serving cooling fan coil units in various office areas on each floor.
- Chilled water and LTHW FCUs supplied from the existing system to provide heating and cooling throughout the floors.
- Dedicated VRF system consisting of roof mounted condenser and CRAC down flow units to supply MDF rooms.
- General ventilation supplied from the existing systems to the back of all FCUs.
- Lighting and emergency installation to consist of LED luminaires.
- All lighting to be controlled by a new lighting control system.
- All tenant M&E services are fully metered for billing purposes.