Main contractor: Overbury
Contract value: £11.5M
Programme: 9 months
To provide a Cat A fit-out to office space which serves 8 floors on the Podium building and 9 floors on the Tower building, as well as new reception areas for both buildings. We also installed new toilets within both buildings.
Gloster MEP were employed as a design and build contractor and the buildings were being designed to achieve BREEAM “Excellent” standard.
Scope of services
- Electrical, mechanical, and plumbing infrastructure to Cat A office space and toilets.
- New cold and drainage to new toilets serving both Tower and Podium buildings.
- New LHTH and chilled water services, feeding fan coil units.
- BMS system to control room temperature via FCUs and new LTHW plant room.
- New supply and extract system serving office space within both buildings.
- New toilet extract system serving both buildings.
- New office lighting.
- New office lighting control.
- New office general power.
- Power to supply fan coil units.
- Fire alarm for all floors.
- Disabled alarm call points in toilet areas.
- Disabled refuge.
- Security/door access.