Main contractor: Overbury
Contract value: £7.5M
Programme: 30 weeks
Schroders – Project Denim
The Holmwood House office block consists of a basement, ground and two floor office accommodation, as well as a 2nd-floor plant room. Remodelling was to be completed on all floors and plant to be relocated.
Scope of services
- Complete replacement and relocation of plantroom.
- Complete replacement of electrical and mechanical services to supply four floors of commercial office infrastructure.
- Three 87kW boilers and direct hot water cylinders with a plate heat exchanger.
- Intelligent lighting control systems throughout all floors.
- New LV panels.
- Installation of rising busbar.
- New 11kV sub-station.
- New full-load generator system.
- New MER and SER rooms throughout.
A commercial office use refurbishment in Horsham, West Sussex. Electrical and mechanical commercial office infrastructure was provided to supply a full Cat A and Cat B fit-out over 4 floors. Designed to improve function and energy efficiency.