Client: Rabo Bank
Main contractor: ISG
Contract value: £1.6M
Programme: 26 weeks
Strip out and refit of two trader’s floors with new tea points and toilets. The main ventilation and pipework systems were retained with new FCUs and VAVs, secondary ductwork and localised pipework were all replaced. All grilles and primary systems were professionally cleaned. A new lighting layout was required and the existing lighting control to be rationalised. Tea points to be refurbished and rewired to the essential power. Modifications to fire alarms for new layout and regulations. New underfloor power for new desk layouts. New riser busbar installed and change out of old distribution boards. New UPS panel to be changed over a series of weekends. New BMS network overlapping existing system to minimise disruption of BMS visibility.
Scope of services
- Mechanical and electrical fit-out of two trader’s floors with intelligent lighting and underfloor power.
- Full replacement of six distribution boards and all associated cabling in risers with no disruption to normal bank operations.
- Full replacement of UPS panel and associated cables with no disruption to normal bank operations.
- New and refurbished tea points and toilets.
- Normal bank operations able to continue with no disruption, achieved with active planning and cooperation between all levels of management.