Location: White City, London
Client: Rise Management Consultancy Ltd
Main contractor: Rise Management Consultancy Ltd
Consultant: Cudd Bentley
Contract value: £6M
Programme: 38 weeks
A mechanical and electrical installation for an internationally renowned educational, fun learning environment. The indoor theme park is a city built to scale for children, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles, a functioning economy, and recognisable destinations in the form of “establishments” which are sponsored and branded by leading multi-national and local brands.
Scope of services
- VRF air conditioning.
- Vacuum drainage.
- Public health and water services.
- Sprinkler fire protection.
- Supply and extract ventilation system.
- Gas supplies.
- Power and lighting.
- Data and fire alarm.
- Security and CCTV.
- Full lighting control system to allow client-specific scene settings.
- 20kVa back UPS system to ensure no loss to points of sale occur.
- Standalone 1600amp LV switch room with fully metered and integrated CT chambers.
- Segregated establishment light and power.