Location: London Bridge, London
Client: St Martins Estates
Main contractor: Overbury
Contract value: £14M
Programme: 11 months
Hays Galleria was a refurbishment project with 15 floors of Cat A fit-out and full new MEP infrastructure. All of which had to achieve BREEAM “Excellent” standard. Hays Galleria is a listed building and was originally Hays Wharf and was part of London’s shipping industry. This project was delivered alongside Overbury, who Gloster MEP have a long-standing working relationship with.
Scope of services
- Full replacement of the Heating Energy Centre and new roof plant areas housing ventilation and cooling plant.
- New electrical distribution to serve Cat A floors and landlord areas.
- New Generator to back up life safety systems.
- New sprinkler protection to Hays Galleria public spaces.
- New toilet cores across the project.
- Intelligent lighting control.
- Energy efficient LED lighting.
- New fire alarm system.
- New reception area within each building.