Location: Triton SQ, London
Main contractor: IOR
Consultant: Hurley Palmer Flatt
Contract value: £4.5M
Programme: 6 months
A Cat B mechanical and electrical installation on levels 6-9 at Gazprom’s London office, including FCU modifications and an independent CHW system within the trades area. An electrical lighting control system and voice-activated fire alarm were also included.
Scope of services
- Small power.
- Specialist lighting control.
- Fire voice alarm.
- Gas suppression.
- Security and access control.
- Modifications and additions to the existing four pipe FCU system.
- DX cooling to the comms and SER rooms
- A dedicated chiller and CHW pipework system to the trader’s desk
- Sprinkler, BMS, and public health installation.
The finishes specification on this project were of a very high quality. Gloster MEP provided a dedicated engineer to work with the architectural team to provide a snag free delivery.