Location: Farringdon, London
Client: HB Reavis
Main contractor: HB Reavis
Contract value: £975K
Programme: 6 months
A new “ready to work” office development by property developer HB Reavis. The building is a Farringdon West Crossrail over-site with approx. 12,500 m² workspace and 600 m² adaptable retail lounge, located in the heart of creative Clerkenwell, surrounded by bars and restaurants.
Comprising of a ground floor reception, basement plant & wellness facilities, Level 1 “Ready to Work” space and Levels 2-7 CAT A lettable spaces including terraces.
Scope of services
- CAT B electrical services fit out of the Level 1 “Ready to Work Space”.
- CAT A electrical services fit out of Levels 2 to 7.
- Fit Out of Level 4 Roof Terrace Garden Room.
- High level containment throughout.
- New Prolojik lighting control with Level 1 integrated to Symbiosy smart building system.
- High Level modular wiring system throughout.
- CAT 6 structured cabling, including live equipment to level 1 Ready to Work Space.
- BIM/Revit coordinated design.
- New suspended LED lighting & feature pendant lighting throughout.