Location: 120 London Wall
Main contractor: ISG
Contract value: £1.5M
Programme: 20 weeks
Citadel, 4th Floor, Moor House
Moor House, 120 London Wall, is a commercial building located on London Wall in London. The building is 84m tall and has 16 office floors, with a total net area of 29,000m2. There are three plant floors in the basement, part of level 1, and the roof. Construction of the building was completed in 2004.
The works associated with this project took place on the 4th floor and will comprise the total refurbishment and fit-out of the floor. The contract was to provide, install, test, commission, and set to work all services, including design elements described as contract design portion works.
Scope of services
- Provision of new foul drainage services and connections back to landlord soil stacks.
- Provision of new hot and cold water services and connection to landlord BCWS.
- Provision of new heating and cooling systems via FCUs.
- Provision of new chilled water (CHW), Low Temperature Hot Water (LTHW) heating and condensate drainage pipework.
- Provision of new fresh air supply systems from the core landlord supply air ductwork.
- Provision of new return air systems to the core landlord extract ductwork.
- Provision of new dedicated extract systems serving the kitchenettes, WCs and shower rooms, print/copy area, and general floor extract.
- Provision of new supply and return air paths and attenuators serving cellular spaces, all secondary FCU ductwork, grilles, and diffusers.
- Provision of new BMS and controls systems with modification of the existing building management system (BMS).
- Provision of leak detection systems.
- Provision of new fire and smoke dampers and damper control panel.
- Provision of containment systems.
- Provision of power supplies to fixed equipment, mechanical plant, and specialist systems
- Provision of small power to the workstations, meeting rooms, reception etc.
- Provision of new general and emergency lighting installation.
- Provision of new lighting control system.
- Provision of facilities for the disabled.
- Commissioning and witnessing of the installed MEP systems to relevant CIBSE, BSRIA guidelines for the mechanical services, and in addition to BS7671 (18th Edition) for electrical services.