60 Lombard Street
High End Commercial Fitout
This building, the Grade II-listed former headquarters of the Trustee Savings Bank, sits on Lombard Street, a City of London thoroughfare with a centuries-old connection to the financial industries.
Complete strip out and refit of all services. New LV Panel and Main distribution. New Roof AHU and VRF systems for each floor. New toilets blocks, Gym and Kitchens .
All of which is to achieve BREEAM “Excellent” standard.
Scope of Services
- Electrical and mechanical systems to all floor and new 5th floor additional floor to building
- New fresh air and cooling systems required for all floors
- Provide new desk power on a modular system to allow for future changes in layouts
- New lighting and control system required
- New toilets and shower blocks to be striped out to accommodate new toilets as well shower and kitchen areas
Contract Value: £5.6 Million
Programme: 46 Weeks